Corn Maize Artisan Cowl

Sunday, November 29, 2009



tortoiseshellbunny.etsy.com

♥ This Item is Ready to Ship!

My Corn Maize Cowl is a gorgeous deep golden yellow, it's the perfect color for autumn. This shade is definitely inspired by nature. The thick knit, chunky ribbed Corn Maize will instantly turn anything into a soft, cozy cowl sweater ~ whether you wear it over a jacket or a shirt, you'll definitely stay warm! Knit with a blend of lambs wool and acrylic yarn it's super-soft, not scratchy.

I hand knit each of my items ~ no machines here! Knit on a circular needle, this cowl is my own pattern and measures approximately 12" wide by 24" round, with lots of stretch. All of my items are created in a smoke~free home, though I do have cats watching.

As with any fine knit ~ hand wash cold, dry flat recommended.

0 comments:

HANDMADE PLEDGE

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP