mix of 3 colors strand garland christmas

Saturday, November 14, 2009



anastasiajaminhome.etsy.com

This original strand/garland is perfect as Christmas decoration or to bring some warmth in your house in winter time. It's hand-sewed out of small pieces of felt, hand-cut by myself in my parisien atelier!
One piece of felt measures approximately 3cm/1.2" and the garland is 200cm/80" long.

red, dark green, beige felt sewed with red thread

The last picture is an example of packaging.

If you wish a special order, just convo me!

Available in:
red
dark green
bright green
beige
black
white
blue grey



When ordering 3 or more, I offer you a special discount of 10%
When ordering 6 or more, a discount of 20% applies.

0 comments:

HANDMADE PLEDGE

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP