OMG it's a teen paper bag album

Friday, October 9, 2009


ScraftyPaperLady.etsy.com

Every album comes with a free gift tag or card

All my paper bag albums are one of a kind! You may see another I have made with the same paper, but as I make them one at a time they are always very different! Most of my embellishments are hand cut and handmade by me so they are always different!

This album is made out of the most fun and eclectic paper! The colors are black, white and a pretty cranberry red. The papers feature peace signs, cherries, man/woman symbols, stars and arrows. They have a wonderfully grungy/distressed feel to them. From start to finish this album is chock full of one of a kind hand made embellishments and hidden tags all over the place! There is room for 9 4x4" photos and 6 2 1/2x4 1/2" double sided, paper covered tags for more pictures or journaling. Additionally there are two more 2 1/2x 4 1/2" chipboard insert pages and 3 extra large 5x7" tags for even more pictures/journaling!

See Listing For More Info.

0 comments:

HANDMADE PLEDGE

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP