Wednesday, October 7, 2009


laralewis.etsy.com


Estate-style jewels in a hue much like crushed rose petals dangle from antiqued bronze leverback earwires. These 10 x 14 mm faceted glass stones are set in hand-oxidized brass settings. Total length approx. 1.5" Earwires are nickel free.

IMPORTANT:
Much of my jewelry contains vintage components which I love to use for many reasons, namely: I like to reuse materials whenever possible, they're often better made than their contemporary counterparts, and they're charming and unusual.

However, due to their age, they may have very slight scratches or discoloration, oxidation to the metals, etc. I always try and choose "the best" of my lot to not include anything that I personally wouldn't want to wear, vintage or not.

0 comments:

HANDMADE PLEDGE

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP